Throughout our history, Shelco has received steady repeat business and referrals from clients who know our service doesn’t end when construction is complete. During post-construction, we provide:
- Onsite inspections, testing and functional performance procedures for commissioning
- Equipment, tools, materials and qualified commissioning personnel required to test functional performance
- Remediation, repairs, calibrations and adjustments to bring systems to full acceptance levels
- Coordinating equipment vendors to train Operations staff as needed
- Accurate and complete Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Preventive Maintenance, and Training Manuals
During commissioning, we systematically test all building systems and subsystems to make sure they perform interactively according to design and an owner’s operational intent. This includes:
- Equipment startup procedures
- Building automation systems
- Test and balance
- Performance testing
- System documentation
- Training as needed
For the most successful commissioning process, we recommend a detailed, well-defined Commissioning Plan and a team effort to expedite each step.
To make sure all building systems continue to operate properly with minimal downtime or stress, we coordinate training for all Operations staff members, as well as provide an approved system training plan and approved Operation and Maintenance (O&M) manuals.
Each Shelco employee takes pride in every building we construct, and we stand behind every product. If a construction issue occurs once your building is occupied, please contact us immediately so we can remedy the problem.